Fintech Association of Japan (FAJ) and partners are launching a whitepaper titled "Evolution of Supply Chain Finance in Japan", to investigate the current state of Supply Chain Finance (SCF) in Japan, the development of technology-driven SCF programs and the opportunities and benefits to stakeholders with the mainstream adoption of new SCF programs.
- 1. Takeshi Kito, Founder & CEO of Crowd Realty, Committee Member of Fintech Association Japan (FAJ)
- 2. Lincoln Yin, Founder & CEO of RootAnt
- 3. Shinichiro Yamazaki, Global Head of Trade Innovation, Region Head of Trade Finance APAC, SMBC
- 4. Osamu Tashiro, Manager at EY
- 5. Sunil Mascarenhas, Investment Specialist, Trade & Supply Chain Finance, Asian Development Bank (ADB)